I am retired and now find myself in the envious position of being able to pursue my many hobbies and interests at will. My principle hobby, photography, has played a large part in my life for some 30 years. In the analog era I spent many enjoyable hours in my home darkroom. That experience has, I believe, been of great benefit to me in the digital era. I particularly enjoy creating images which have a minimalist fine art character to them . While I do occasionally create colour images, monochrome images now account for the majority of my work.
- Black & white spider awards: Honourable mention, fine arts category 'Morning Flight'
- Black & white spider awards: Winner nomination, architecture category 'Piazzo San Marco'
Camerapixo issue 18: Special Guest Spot featuring 17 images
- Extraordinary Vision Magazine issue 50: article 'seeking serenity in simplicity' - 20 images
- Digital Photo magazine: gallery feature -3 images
- Digital photo art magazine: featured portfolio -6 images
- Camerapixo We Inspire magazine volume 18: Special Guest feature -16 images